We at Strategic Partner’s Group are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness by developing and executing effective communication and media relations. As a PR, you should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
Responsible for the execution of public relations activities for SPAG Asia’s clients’ ongoing communications such as press releases and supporting multimedia assets. Maintain relationships with key media sources ensuring goals are being met. Work with Strategic Marketing Group in developing and managing new Public Relations opportunities and strategies.
Experience: 5-7 years
Location: Gurgaon/Mumbai, India
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Create content for press releases, articles and keynote presentations
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
Required Skill Sets:
- Proven working experience in public relations industry
- Understanding of Healthcare background would be an added advantage
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations
campaigns at both a local and national level
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both
broadcast and print media network.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline